Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Latest Creations

This is a super cute tractor top fold note card that is great for writing thank you notes or any kind of notes.

This is a preprinted thank you note that is great for writing thank yous for birthday party gifts.
This is one of my favorite note card designs.

This is a gift tag that can be attached to gifts for any occasion. I will be out of town tomorrow through next Sunday, so I will not be able to fill orders until Monday. If you get your orders in this week, I can have them ready by Tuesday, June 9th.
I will also have another giveaway the week I get back from vacation. I will choose the winner randomly from my followers on this blog and those who leave comments. I will be giving away a dozen free gift tags any way you want them. So keep checking back.
Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment